1:15 PM Friday Prayer [MEN HALL] (Khateeb: Sh Aarij Anwer)
Please note that due to COVID-19 constrains, the prayers and Khutbas will be 20 minutes long each. Please make sure to come in time so that you do not miss your prayer. Jazākoum Allāhu Khayran.
About this Event
Friday Prayer Checklist:
- Your own prayer mat. You will not be allowed in the prayer hall without a prayer mat.
- Your prayer reservation. Please be prepared to show a paper copy or on your cell phone and a government-issued photo ID to our volunteers or you will not be let in.
- A face-mask. You will not be allowed on the premises without a face mask.
- Wudu. No wudu will be allowed on the premises.
Please do not come if you:
- Are not feeling well,
- Have traveled outside the country in the last 14 days
- have come in contact with a case of suspected or confirmed COVID-19 in the last 14 days without proper personal protective equipment. Temperature devices may be used to verify your wellness status.
- No congregants below the age of 14 will be allowed on the premises. There will be no exceptions to this rule.
- We strongly recommend congregants above the age of 70 pray at home. Congregants above the age of 70 attending prayer may do so but at their own risk.
London Muslim Mosque is not responsible and will not be held liable for any congregant sustaining harm, injury, or illness as a result of their attendance.
Upon arriving on the premises, you are required to:
1) Stay in your car until volunteers start directing people to enter.
2) Maintain a two-meter distance between you and the other person (marks will be on the ground to help you). Please do not shake hands or hug anyone.
3) You will be handed a plastic bag to put your shoes in. That will be kept with you. Shoe racks are not accessible, neither are shoe horns.
4) You will be ushered to your marked spot in the prayer hall.
5) Leave immediately after Fard prayer. Sunnah and Nafl prayers are to be performed at home. No social gatherings are permitted.
6) Please Do Not approach the Imam for any inquiries. That may be done through phone or social media.
7) Please Do Not use electric outlets to charge devices.
8) Follow lines of dismissal when prayers are complete and drive off in an organized manner to facilitate emptying the premises.
9) Obey the instructions of the volunteers and security staff, and remember they are giving their time to ensure our safety. Offensive and threatening behaviour by any member of the congregation will not be tolerated.
How Can You Donate
You have 3 methods to choose from
2. Mail a Cheque to the Mosque
Mail cheque payable to the London Muslim Mosque with a memo for the Better Together campaign to:
151 Oxford Street West, London, ON N6H 1S3.
3. Call our Executive Secretary
Call our Executive Secretary, Sr. Zaineb Souahi at (519) 439-9451 ext 239 for further support and she will take your credit card details or banking information to process one-time or recurring payments. Or arrange for a pickup or a dropoff of your donation.